Thursday, February 23, 2017

According to this perspective, it should be easy for 'bully' Christians to understand that people are as opposed to them as they are to...oh - I don't know - say, ISIS, Islamist Fundamentalists or Atheists who run around condemning everyone who chooses faith. If I were one of these people, I certainly wouldn't want to be grouped with the others but, to the rest of us, there is little or no difference. (y)


According to this perspective, it should be easy for 'bully' Christians to understand that people are as opposed to them as they are to...oh - I don't know - say, ISIS, Islamist Fundamentalists or Atheists who run around condemning everyone who chooses faith. If I were one of these people, I certainly wouldn't want to be grouped with the others but, to the rest of us, there is little or no difference. (y) - It seems like not more than a day or two goes by without hearing it from somewhere: America is growing hostile towards Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment