Friday, August 3, 2018

"Am I Evil?" Surprisingly, many people are - without even noticing it - and could be suffering the repercussions of their own actions (Karma). While I don't think it's always apathy (not caring) or intentional bad behavior, I do think it is often a matter of ignorance (they know not what they do). An interesting article to read:


"Am I Evil?" Surprisingly, many people are - without even noticing it - and could be suffering the repercussions of their own actions (Karma). While I don't think it's always apathy (not caring) or intentional bad behavior, I do think it is often a matter of ignorance (they know not what they do). An interesting article to read: - Why some people choose to do evil remains a puzzle, but are we starting to understand how this behaviour is triggered?

No comments:

Post a Comment