Friday, March 18, 2016

I wonder how much has really changed...


I wonder how much has really changed... - There is no future in the sacrifice of personal morality/responsibility. There will be no happiness in a nation where social ethics has become a joke that is no longer funny. There are some things that people should never forget and, since there are many of those who would prefer to avoid these things regularly - let me bring them back into your attention. I am not one to spread negativity - but I am definitely one to spread reality - especially when it is being disregarded by so many in favor of peace of mind that will result in horrific difficulty more terrible than that which they think they are avoiding by ignoring that reality. Make sure you watch closely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwLLWTmhCeg

No comments:

Post a Comment