Sunday, January 29, 2017


- It's really tragic when I make a comment on this woman's G+ page about her obvious misunderstanding of the purpose of being a teacher - and she bans me, blocks me and removes her post. It's a sad state of affairs when you have 'teachers' doing such things. It's not my fault if she doesn't understand that teaching should be a selfless act, not a matter of self-promotion, ego and arrogance...regardless of one's gender. It's not my fault if, though she is a teacher, she fails to understand that teaching is about working for 'a cause', not working for 'applause'. At any rate, it's just one of the many problems plaguing the poorly managed and applied 'education system' that routinely allows people to 'fall through the cracks'. My suggestion: go find another occupation...

No comments:

Post a Comment