Friday, July 15, 2016

It looks like everything's turning out well... I made it back home to the US with my lovely wife, had my health check-up at VA (not too bad, just a few things to keep an eye on), we've found our motivation since we've been back and even the economy is picking up! As far as the politics/politicians go - well, we've still got work to do...but I'm highly optimistic and I'll never give up! ^_^ (y)


It looks like everything's turning out well... I made it back home to the US with my lovely wife, had my health check-up at VA (not too bad, just a few things to keep an eye on), we've found our motivation since we've been back and even the economy is picking up! As far as the politics/politicians go - well, we've still got work to do...but I'm highly optimistic and I'll never give up! ^_^ (y) - NEVER ,EVER GIVE UP! Arthur's Boorman inspirational Transformation!! A must see story everyone should watch! Video credit to DDP Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment