Saturday, April 23, 2016

This will be the first time I've had the fortunate experience of attending a movie world premiere and, for my wife (who is also an artist of another type), I'm sure it would be a wonderful experience, since she would probably never get to enjoy something like this in China. I'd also like to visit (and introduce her to) my friend, Jon de la Luz, who produced the movie, as well as meet some of the cast and crew and, of course, introduce her to Austin and the awesome arts community there. (y) I think it'll be a great time! ^_^ There's more information on the movie, the cast and crew, other videos and a lot more information on their web site: http://ift.tt/1SqB5hV


This will be the first time I've had the fortunate experience of attending a movie world premiere and, for my wife (who is also an artist of another type), I'm sure it would be a wonderful experience, since she would probably never get to enjoy something like this in China. I'd also like to visit (and introduce her to) my friend, Jon de la Luz, who produced the movie, as well as meet some of the cast and crew and, of course, introduce her to Austin and the awesome arts community there. (y) I think it'll be a great time! ^_^ There's more information on the movie, the cast and crew, other videos and a lot more information on their web site: http://ift.tt/1SqB5hV - This fantasy/eco-thriller follows twelve-year-old Mira Gonzaga who has been having terrible dreams. As her haunting nightmares escalate, Mira's father moves…

No comments:

Post a Comment