Tuesday, April 5, 2016

This is big. Everyone should be reading about it... I'll post as much info as I can - especially about American involvement, although it has yet to be reported. Rest assured, it will be. There has only been one release so far - the largest in history - but it is only one of what has been mentioned to be 30 more releases to come. I wonder if any Presidential candidates will be on that list... (y)


This is big. Everyone should be reading about it... I'll post as much info as I can - especially about American involvement, although it has yet to be reported. Rest assured, it will be. There has only been one release so far - the largest in history - but it is only one of what has been mentioned to be 30 more releases to come. I wonder if any Presidential candidates will be on that list... (y) - Global law firm’s customers include suspected financiers of terrorism, nuclear weapons proliferators and gunrunners

No comments:

Post a Comment