Saturday, March 17, 2018


- Uhh...YEP! That about sums it up! I suppose a lot of these folks have been able to stay under the radar until the full-blown racists were outed and people started scrutinizing others. Those days are gone. Even trace amounts of racism are becoming obvious, so it might be a good idea to make sure you (if you're white) aren't part of that crowd either, you know, because...white people are probably going to be a minority (or be mixed) before much longer and it certainly won't make their lives any easier. I don't think a lot of people comprehend the way I see people. I don't see colors or cultures. That is just 'decoration' for your 'meat bag' (body). I see people as energy (or spirit)...as hearts and minds, which are all the same color. I'm sure every human being has the capacity to be a great addition to the species, iff given the right opportunity and environment. Sadly, some haven't been and some fail to notice that others haven't - in favor of pursuing hatred and bigotry. I think it's time to turn that around...

No comments:

Post a Comment