Sunday, November 13, 2016

I haven't really heard anyone describe so clearly and directly (profanity included, so NSFW) what has happened this election cycle and what is wrong with politics in America until I watched this video. I'm very glad to see this perfect summary And fully understand the foul language, since I've been saying this for well over a year, yet, few listened and I'm really quite angry too, but I always try to remain civil and focused because it's a lot more productive for the future than whining about what happened, as I feared it would, or saying "I told ya' so!" - and now...here we are. Best of luck with all THAT! ...And thanks to Robert Hopkins for the post.


I haven't really heard anyone describe so clearly and directly (profanity included, so NSFW) what has happened this election cycle and what is wrong with politics in America until I watched this video. I'm very glad to see this perfect summary And fully understand the foul language, since I've been saying this for well over a year, yet, few listened and I'm really quite angry too, but I always try to remain civil and focused because it's a lot more productive for the future than whining about what happened, as I feared it would, or saying "I told ya' so!" - and now...here we are. Best of luck with all THAT! ...And thanks to Robert Hopkins for the post. -

No comments:

Post a Comment