Saturday, September 12, 2015

I was listening to Nina Simone (I know - don't go into shock - but I listen to several genres & she was involved in so many of them) and I ran across a version of one of her most well-known tunes that's really amazing - because it has the potential to be enjoyed by so many people. It's a cover by David Gilmour (Pink Floyd), who's on guitar - one of the most impressive guitarists I've known in my lifetime and, interestingly, one of the few who play rock/jazz fusion. Along with him are a number of other awesome musicians and a vocalist who has the voice of an angel. Check it out...it blew me away! I hope you enjoy it too. ;) (y)


I was listening to Nina Simone (I know - don't go into shock - but I listen to several genres & she was involved in so many of them) and I ran across a version of one of her most well-known tunes that's really amazing - because it has the potential to be enjoyed by so many people. It's a cover by David Gilmour (Pink Floyd), who's on guitar - one of the most impressive guitarists I've known in my lifetime and, interestingly, one of the few who play rock/jazz fusion. Along with him are a number of other awesome musicians and a vocalist who has the voice of an angel. Check it out...it blew me away! I hope you enjoy it too. ;) (y) - :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment