Sunday, September 1, 2013

I though I'd share this article from Popular Science on 'Animal Intelligence' for my friends who favor non-humans...(Hehe). It's a glimpse into that lesser-known but very fascinating world about which we know next to nothing, in regard to what there probably is to know (no doubt in my mind). Maybe you'll gain some insight about them you never had before. Have a look! :)



I though I'd share this article from Popular Science on 'Animal Intelligence' for my friends who favor non-humans...(Hehe). It's a glimpse into that lesser-known but very fascinating world about which we know next to nothing, in regard to what there probably is to know (no doubt in my mind). Maybe you'll gain some insight about them you never had before. Have a look! :) - There are lots of different kinds of animal intelligence, and actually a lot of debate about what "intelligence" even means. According to The Smartest

No comments:

Post a Comment