Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Yes, it has...in fact...become THAT ridiculous! _____________________________________ I like what I heard a friend say the other day: "Now, people are getting their political information from Comedy Central - and their comedy from Fox News!" I can't argue with that, but it certainly is a pity... ;o)



Yes, it has...in fact...become THAT ridiculous! _____________________________________ I like what I heard a friend say the other day: "Now, people are getting their political information from Comedy Central - and their comedy from Fox News!" I can't argue with that, but it certainly is a pity... ;o) - "Do you think our military system is democratic?" -- Stephen Colbert "I think it is fundamentally undemocratic." -- Andrew Bacevich "If our military system is undemocratic, my instinct is to have our military invade our military system to bring democracy to it." -- Stephen Colbert http://on.cc.com/1dmhEDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment