Saturday, December 8, 2018

This article was written by a Chinese man well-known to me for his work while I lived over there and who managed to escape Chinese persecution to find asylum in the US. He's one of the lucky ones - a wise man and great writer. I'm glad he is still around and was pleasantly surprised to see this article in The Dallas Morning News. It's a great article...


This article was written by a Chinese man well-known to me for his work while I lived over there and who managed to escape Chinese persecution to find asylum in the US. He's one of the lucky ones - a wise man and great writer. I'm glad he is still around and was pleasantly surprised to see this article in The Dallas Morning News. It's a great article... - As Americans debate the implications of a potential trade war with China, they tend to overlook an important factor: the perspective of regular...

No comments:

Post a Comment