Thursday, September 29, 2016

Still using this all the time... ;)


Still using this all the time... ;) - This really is a very interesting and creative idea! It's almost like 'programming' Social Media to operate the way we want it to. This will be a great way to make it more productive for ourselves, individually, like taking generalized platforms and making them specialized. However, to be fair and based on my Social Media experience, it may have a high learning curve (which may lead to slow or reluctant acceptance) and may take some time to fine-tune. It should be no trouble for the Internet-savvy, though. I hope it turns out to be the new 'cool thing'. It looks very cool! From my brother: "Don Chapman: I just created a few recipes. One that determines if I am tagged in a photo then it adds it to my Evernote and one that checks the weather in my zip code and warns me of rain. Also one that searches Craigslist and emails me results of things I am looking for in my neighborhood." (I wish I could write one that would do everything I have to do for me...while I go out and do, well...everything else! LoL!) Pretty sweet... Go check it out and tell me what you think! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment