Saturday, August 29, 2015

I have to agree - this is one of the funniest things Dave Chappelle ever did. I crack up laughing every time I watch it. 'Tupac Lives!' :P Many people went on to successful careers from this clip...including Charlie Murphy (Eddie's brother) who went on to costar in 'Blackish' and the DJ...who's a real musician (drummer) from 'The Roots' - Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show band (Formerly Dave Chappelle's Band). See if you can follow... [Thanks for sharin', Douglas M. Paine!]


I have to agree - this is one of the funniest things Dave Chappelle ever did. I crack up laughing every time I watch it. 'Tupac Lives!' :P Many people went on to successful careers from this clip...including Charlie Murphy (Eddie's brother) who went on to costar in 'Blackish' and the DJ...who's a real musician (drummer) from 'The Roots' - Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show band (Formerly Dave Chappelle's Band). See if you can follow... [Thanks for sharin', Douglas M. Paine!] -

No comments:

Post a Comment