Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Do you ever get angry on a rainy day? Personally, I try to make the best of it...better to dance in the rain, after all! But, for those of you who can't seem to shake the urge to 'give God the finger' in stormy weather, I think I've found just the umbrella for you...(LoL!)



Do you ever get angry on a rainy day? Personally, I try to make the best of it...better to dance in the rain, after all! But, for those of you who can't seem to shake the urge to 'give God the finger' in stormy weather, I think I've found just the umbrella for you...(LoL!) - F The Rain Umbrella. No rain welcome! Automatic open/close. 100% polyester. Length when closed: 29 cm (11.4″) Dome diameter: 100 cm (39.4″) Dome sections: 8 pcs. Please allow 3-7 days for delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment