Thursday, July 31, 2014

Very much looking forward to this... :D (y) I have this book in both Chinese and English - and it's one of my favorites. I'm sure it will be very impressive as an animated movie with the director of 'The Lion King' at the helm.



Very much looking forward to this... :D (y) I have this book in both Chinese and English - and it's one of my favorites. I'm sure it will be very impressive as an animated movie with the director of 'The Lion King' at the helm. - Director Roger Allers (The Lion King) assembled an array of internationally acclaimed animators to realize episodes from the classic text by the renowned Lebanese poet, which are woven into the tale of a mischievous young girl (voiced by Beasts of the Southern Wild’s Quvenzhané Wallis) who attempts…

No comments:

Post a Comment