Monday, July 7, 2014

Truly, I'm speechless... (and honored). I still find it hard to believe, myself. I would never consider myself to be anywhere near parallel with the man; I'm not so arrogant, but I certainly wouldn't have any regrets. I suspect I should stop typing now...and start paying a bit more attention to people in grassy knolls. [Actually, I already do that anyway. I've been doing it for years. It's the price you pay for saying things that people don't want to hear, even when they're true.] O_o



Truly, I'm speechless... (and honored). I still find it hard to believe, myself. I would never consider myself to be anywhere near parallel with the man; I'm not so arrogant, but I certainly wouldn't have any regrets. I suspect I should stop typing now...and start paying a bit more attention to people in grassy knolls. [Actually, I already do that anyway. I've been doing it for years. It's the price you pay for saying things that people don't want to hear, even when they're true.] O_o - Ever feel a connection to a certain deceased icon from the last century? Find out which monumental figure you were in a past life

No comments:

Post a Comment