Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Personally, I think he's among the most brilliant guys in the business...definitely one of the kindest and greatest mentors. I can't begin to imagine the tragedy and hardship this man has had to overcome - yet, he rises above it every time, like a Phoenix! Here's to 1,000 more years, Dave Grohl! (I think you should be first in line when we get our eternal robot bodies) ;)



Personally, I think he's among the most brilliant guys in the business...definitely one of the kindest and greatest mentors. I can't begin to imagine the tragedy and hardship this man has had to overcome - yet, he rises above it every time, like a Phoenix! Here's to 1,000 more years, Dave Grohl! (I think you should be first in line when we get our eternal robot bodies) ;) - Hey!!!! http://youtu.be/B6OAoPak95w

No comments:

Post a Comment